Moses Hall, built in 1942, offers a living-learning community to help freshmen be successful in their first year as college students. The dorm is coed by floor and approximately 205 students live in double rooms. The dormitory is located on the north side of campus in the southeast quadrant of University Drive and Wellborn Road.
The dorm is named for Capt. Andrew Moses, Commandant of the Corps from 1907 to 1911.