Davis-Gary Hall, built in 1942, on the north side of campus is named for Maj. Clarence Reid Davis and 2nd Lt. Arthur Edward Gary. Moses Hall is west of Davis-Gary and Hullabaloo Hall to its north. Today, Davis-Gary houses approximately 130 women in single suites.
Davis and Gary were the first two Aggies who died in World War II. It undetermined who died in battle first, so the board of directors named the dorm after both men. Approximately 950 Aggies died in WWII.